Best Gaming Monitor for PS4

8 Posts
3 Users
1 Likes
ultimateoftimes
(@ahmedsuhail629)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

I pick some best monitors for ps4 in 2022, choose your favorite monitor😍 below and comment on the name. https://ultimateoftimes.com/2022/07/07/best-gaming-monitor-for-ps4-its-worth-it/

This topic was modified 2 months ago by ultimateoftimes

annas
(@annas)

Hi, I will recommend you to use Asus rog Swift PG27UQ for ps4 it is pretty expensive but always best for gaming. I am also using it.you can also check difference between benq and asus  on monitor mega.

ReplyQuote
ultimateoftimes
(@ahmedsuhail629)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

@annas Thanks for your suggestion😍😍😍 

ReplyQuote
johson josph
(@johson-josph)

The best budget gaming monitor for PS4 is ASUS VG279Q. It's refreshing to see monitors dedicated or at least aimed at, console gaming making solid appearances in 2020. And this is a seriously great console monitor.Yup, it's another ASUS model, but you'd be hard pushed to find a better 1080p monitor for PS4 right now and that's why this is a slightly different entrant into the best PS4 rundown. This is because the image quality and range and richness of color that comes for the VG279Q's IPS panel does an enormous amount of good work. The silver lining of that 1080p resolution is that the image work done by the IPS panel is not stretched over so many pixels so the clarity and crispness are exquisite. 

Screen size: 27-inch
Panel type: IPS
Aspect ratio: 16:9
Resolution: 1920x1080
Response time: 1ms
Weight: 12.3 lbs

ReplyQuote
ultimateoftimes
(@ahmedsuhail629)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

@johson-josph Thank you for your comment😍